Friday, July 18, 2008

First baby steps

After being tortured for four years with boring classes and crapy assignments sastra has finally decided enough is enough and give me that damn degree.I always had a dream of taking my parents to my convocation but due to my father's ill health and sastra's reputation of not giving proper seating for parents i decided to go alone.coming to think of it i feel like i am being robbed in broad day light,imagine paying rs.115 for a single pic,i mean there is a limit,even worse is paying 50 bugs for a dirty robe they give...now they say you will only be given the graduation folder on stage and you have to collect the certi in your dept,how low can you go sastra..
Anyways i am leaving tonight with my buddy anand,have to rush back on the same day as dad has an eye operation this Monday.Deep down inside i feel i haven't utilized my four years usefully,i mean what's the use of being a nine pointer when it means nothing outside the campus,somehow somewhere inside me i feel i let my parents down in a way,all these thoughts have totally made me to lose the special feel of THE GRADUATION DAY,to add salt to my wounds i won't be able to see some of my best buddies arnav,pj,pd...miss thosae guys.
Looking forward to a trouble free day tomo,hope my angel is listening

No comments:

Post a Comment