Friday, July 17, 2009

SBI-IOB ATM issues solved

Hi,
Just now got my money back from SBI that was debited from my account due to the ghost debiting.It all started yesterday when Mr.Anil Partekar called me from SBI Mumbai, he is the person in charge of SBI cards.He told me that he will try and credit back the amount within an hour and call, but i didn't get a call from him so i called him a few hours later.He picked the call and said he was unable to contact my branch and so will do it the next day (that is today). this morning he called me and said he will contact my branch and settle the matter by today and as per his word he called me 15 minutes ago and said that the amount has been credited, i cross-verified it online.I really appreciate the fact that such a senior person took this much interest and solved my issue, he also told me that i can call him any time if i have some issues.

But the person whom i owe a lot is Ms.L.N.Revathy, she is the person who wrote the article in Hindu Business Line about my problem, if not for that it would have taken me a lot longer to get my money back. As i promised i won't stop with this i will still fight against this inter bank ATM trouble and help others, will update about my further course of action in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment